For the third in-class assessment, you should be able to:
- identify and describe the difference between numeric and character variables
- accurately produce a full data dictionary for a dataset
- understand what makes a character variable a categorical one
- understand the naming rules for variables (no capital letters, no arbitrary numbers, no spaces or other special characters, underscores in place of spaces )
- be able to write the ggplot2 command to build a simple scatter plot
geom_point) from a data frame
Remember that, as was the case with Assessment B, you will be expected to produce R code not just select the correct answers from a multiple choice list of options.